caramel toffee pecan fudge
My third bake along challenge was for caramel, toffee & pecan fudge.
A little shout out to Danielle over at Hugs & Cookies XOXO for helping me with my holiday baking!!
This is a very soft and moist fudge. If you love white chocolate, this one is FOR YOU!
I am attaching the recipe the way it was emailed to me.
Thank you for looking!
Caramel, Toffee and Pecan Fudge
· 3 cups NESTLE white chocolate chips (I like to use Nestle)
· 1 can sweetened condensed milk
· 7 OUNCES Kraft's Caramels (1/2 BAG), melted in microwave with a 1T. heavy cream
· 1/2 cup, coarsely chopped pecans (Toast them in the oven 350 for a couple of minutes!!! Made a huge taste difference)
· 1/3 cup toffee bits (i used two Heath bars chopped)
1. In a medium saucepan, mix together the white chocolate chips and the sweetened condensed milk over low heat. Stir until melted and smooth.
2. Pour into a 9x9 dish lined with nonstick foil.
3. Pour the melted caramel over the fudge and use a knife or spatula to marble throughout the fudge. Scoop some of the fudge from the bottom on top of the caramel so it's mixed well from top to bottom.
4. Add chopped pecans and toffee bits. I swirled them through just a drop.
5. Chill for at least an hour. Cut into squares and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from something swanky
Recipe Challenge from Hugs & Cookies XOXO