This winter has been BRUTAL.
Living in Nebraska, we are used to snow, but this COLD?
It's good for nothing.
One thing about this winter, though, almost all of the snow, has missed us.
It goes North ... It goes South...
it goes around us.
Our kids have had "cold days" but no "Snow Days" until yesterday.
We finally got some snow, to at least make the cold worth while!
The kid were home, I was in the kitchen baking all day and then we made
SNOW ICE CREAM!
This isn't the first time we have made snow ice cream, but this was the first time using this recipe.
I had heard others talk of snow ice cream with Sweetened Condensed Milk and I thought it was time to give it a whirl.
Here is the recipe for my OTHER Snow Ice Cream.
This one is really good, too!!
I got it from Paula Dean!
Snow Ice Cream
8 cups snow
1 - 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
Combine in a big bowl until smooth.
Serve with your favorite toppings!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. My readers mean the world to me!