Monday, January 20, 2014

11 Valentine Sweets for your Sweets


Valentine's Day is hands down my MOST favorite holiday of the WHOLE year.

I know, I know... people think it's a nonsense, it's a "Hallmark Holiday..."

I love love love it!

When I was a kid, making that Valentine's box and addressing all of those Valentines for my classmates, 
LOVE!!

As I got older, picking out Valentine's for (boy)friends ...ha ha BRUT cologne?

Later helping my kids do all of the same things, and baking sweet desserts for them and for my friends at my Valentine luncheon.

Over the last couple of years I have made some really yummy treats, and I compiled a few, 
(11 to be exact,)

of Valentine Worthy sweets for your sweets, whomever they may be!





































Wishing you lots of love and CHOCOLATE!







1 comment:

  1. Hey meh, I've been following your blog for almost 6 months now without leaving any comment so I decided to quickly say hi today.
    Regards, Daniel from http://danieluyi.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. My readers mean the world to me!